- All movies and concerts are presented free of charge and open to Town of Hempstead residents only. All events are “drive-in” only. Guests must remain in their vehicles during the event except when visiting the restroom or disposing of trash.
- Vehicles will be admitted to the parking lot on a first-come, first-served basis, beginning at 7 p.m. Staff will guide vehicles to next available parking spaces. Every other space must remain vacant for social distancing purposes. No tailgaiting of any kind permitted.
- For everyone’s safety, vehicles may not be moved once the event begins.
- Because of social distancing requirements, attendees are required to wear a mask at any time that they leave their car. Masks must be worn when a six-foot distance from other groups cannot be maintained.
- An FM transmitter will allow audio to be played from any radio. On the evening of the event, attendees will be advised which FM station to tune into on their car radios.
- Movies will commence at dusk. Movies are subject to change and will be held. (weather permitting)
- All concerts will begin at 8 p.m. and will be held at Town Park Point Lookout. (weather permitting)
- For more information, please visit hempsteadnny.gov or call (516) 292-9000, extension 7480.